Promote public safety and support access to treatment and recovery services in the criminal justice system.
Strengthen the collection and sharing of data across systems to understand and address the impact of illicit substance use and misuse.
Align and maximize resources across systems and leverage diverse program funding.
Prevent illicit substance use and misuse.
Explore the COSSUP Resource Center
- Profiles of COSSUP sites across the nation.
- Data visualization of grantees allowing exploration of projects by state, jurisdiction type, activity, partner, and area of focus.
- Descriptions of COSSUP demonstration projects, which strengthen our understanding of effective community responses to illicit substance use and misuse, expand adoption of effective practices and support innovation, and build capacity in those communities most impacted by substance use disorder.
- Information on peer-to-peer learning opportunities, including the COSSUP Peer Recovery Support Services Mentoring Initiative and the COSSUP Law Enforcement/First Responder Diversion and Referral Mentoring Initiative.
- Educational COSSUP materials, including newsletters, no-cost webinars, podcasts, printable fact sheets, and complementary resources from federal agencies and stakeholder partners.
- Funding and TTA opportunities, including an online TTA request form and overviews of COSSUP TTA providers.